UPDATE: SlideFab 2 is now available with groundbreaking changes. The text below is deprecated.
SlideFab v1.10 is a minor update bringing a couple of bugfixes and improvements. Most notably, SlideFab is now capable of making slides and whole presentations from a worksheet directly without opening the SlideFab window. Therefor a named range "SlideFab_X" needs to be created for a given Excel cell where X is the number of the Xth embedded setting. Now, when double-clicking this cell, SlideFab will run according to embedded setting number X. On top of this a few bugs were fixed and some aspects were improved. This makes an upgrade to SlideFab v1.10 highly recommendable.
The following lists give an overview of the novelties and bugfixes since version 1.9.
What's new in SlideFab 1.10
- Making slides directly from a worksheet via double click a cell with a named range such as "SlideFab_X" where X is a number of an embedded setting
- Removed a false error message when auto-fitting text to shape seemed not to work after shape was deleted due to condition
- Fixed a bug where conditional formats in a table were not updated properly
- Handled an issue when embedded savings were stored in the workbook but could not get read anymore
- Resolved a problem when exporting to Powerpoint chart did not work when it was linked to Excel. Now there is a warning instead
- Tweaked the positioning of the worksheet view when clicking into a range selector textbox (e.g. for shape source range). Now the chosen range is centered instead of being focused in the upper left area of the visible range
- Improved slide and shape renaming with a new message within the SlideFab Powerpoint add-in