SlideFab 2 version 4.0 brings support of Dynamic Array Formulas when referencing the Excel worksheet. Referencing to ranges (with # at the end) using these… Read More »Version 4.0 available. Dynamic Array Formula support and bug fixes
Image from file
This update to version 3.0 brings various new features to SlideFab:
- A new logic audit feature which lets SlideFab search for inconsistencies in the automation setup. This helps to detect issues before running the Slide Making process.
- The newly introduced Excel Charts Export Mode from version 2.0 got an upgrade. It is about series sorting and elimination of empty entries.
- A more sophisticated error checking during Slide Making gives feedback if something went wrong.
And last but not least, this new version incorporates a couple of bug fixes.
This new version is available at the download page. Already installed SlideFab updates automatically.Read More »Version 3.0 available. Logical Audit, simplifying chart features and more
This update to version 2.0 brings various new features to SlideFab:
- A new chart export modes for allowing more flexibility in the output presentation
- A helpful feature to edit the path to multiple linked charts at once
- A killer button to end all Excel processes
and a few things more.
Apart from these novelties the versioning was improved to distinguish the kind of update: For feature updates like this one, the major number left of the dot increases. For smaller updates and bugfixes the minor number counts. Accordingly, this version is not 1.12 but 2.0.
This new version is available at the download page. Already installed SlideFab updates automatically.Read More »SlideFab 2 version 2.0 available. New features, higher robustness.
So far, it was required to use the Make Slides window within SlideFab 2 to automatically create the PowerPoint slides based on Excel. This works fine. But for a deeper integration of SlideFab 2 into your own applications some API functionality was missing… until now. The slide mass creation can be invoked through the SlideFab 2 API using a few lines of code. It is pretty simple to use and offers a whole new world of opportunities for all those who enjoy coding VBA.
This new version is available at the download page or updated automatically from your existing SlideFab 2 installationRead More »Invoking slide automation through the all new SlideFab 2 API. Here comes SlideFab 2 v1.10