UPDATE: SlideFab 2 is now available with groundbreaking changes. The text below is deprecated.
This new SlydMkr release version 1.6 contains several bug fixes and performance improvements. In this rather small update there are two key novelties worth mentioning: a) When exporting to tables, there is a new option to eliminate empty rows. This is really helpful to fit the table to the data. b) When exporting formatted text or table SlydMkr now supports Conditional Formats from Excel and colors shapes or table cells accordingly. This makes it easy to create dashboards without having to use the SlydMkr screenshot function (aka Picture export mode).
What's new in SlydMkr 1.6
Bugfixes / Changes:
- Fixed an issue when FitShapeToText led to a false positioning
- Smaller bugfixes and improvements for the table exporting mode
- The decomposition into multiple files received a significant speed improvement
- Fixed missing horizontal and vertical alignments of text in freshly created Powerpoint tables
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar was running too fast to 100% due to shapes without source range
- When creating presentations and slides an independent progress bar replaced the one embedded into the main window
- Several changes to the underlying threading implementation for a more robust slide making process
- Support of conditional formats when exporting texts, formatted texts and tables
- When exporting tables there is a new option to remove empty row